Saturday, December 21, 2013

Domina's Duo Glance Boots

It's been quiet around the Domina's Duo brand for a couple of months.Since the release of the High Elegance Latex Boots and High Elegance Latex Gloves, we haven't heard much from these bootmakes.

This week I was pleasantly surprised when they showed me another new pair of boots. After the High Elegance and High Elegance Latex, they had to meet high expectations.When I opened the package they sent me I found a pair of over knee, laced boots, and they certainly didn't disappoint me, in those expectations I also had.

Similar to the High Elegance, these Glance boots come with a HUD which allows you to choose any from 24 colours, and even then adapt them with a full colour colour picker. You can separately colour the logo, sole (and border), platform, heeltip, laces, lace-holes, and of course the leather.


Also from a very reliable source (one of the owners of the company) I heard that Glance Latex won't be far away, and will come as soon as January. Also a new project is already in the works and you will absolutely hear more about that soon. One little hint I'll give you now: Ballet...

Credits:
Hair: Lelutka - Helen
Lashes: Maxi Gossamer - Groomed Medium Black (Mesh)
Breasts: Lola - Tango Mirage
Glasses: du Freak - Classic eyeglasses
Hands: SLink - Avatar Enhancement Hand
Piercings: je suis... - Perce
Bracelets: Blitzed - Legacy
Necklace: je suis... - Gothique
Body: Graves - G417 Connect - Red
Boots: Shoes: Domina's Duo - Glance Boots

Pose: LostAngeL - Shoes Structure

No comments:

Post a Comment