Reach out and touch...

Browsing the usual blogs I read, I found something on the Slink Style blog. A post from Siddean Munro in which she announces an upcoming sale, for Slink. Slink is one of my favorite brands in SecondLife, and I am certainly going to the store during this sale, to buy some things to expand my collection. And everyone else should enjoy this sale as well. Even is the quality and discounted prices wouldn't draw you to the sale, the cause of the sale should. I could explain it to you, but I think the best way would be to quote Siddean's own words:

I'm going to share a little personal information here which is not something I would normally do. My father-in-law is  sick. It's terminal and it's a very difficult time for my family. I don't really want to talk about it, but my husband and I do have to go back to the Netherlands, soon. He is travelling this weekend, I am travelling at the end of May. 
So to help us a little with our plane fares between Australia and the Netherlands, I am having a sale at Slink this week only, 30% off everything (except the hands and feet, which were so recently updated, I feel bad for putting them on sale so soon!)
Sale starts the 30th of April midnight SLT, and runs until the 5th of may at 11:59PM SLT. I will be closing the store briefly before midnight to prepare.
I will post again when the sale actually starts, for now, I am just posting an advance notice!

Siddean Munro, Slink Style blog

If that's not an extra good reason to go to a sale, I don't know what is. The newly updated mesh hands and mesh feet are excluded from the sale, but that should not keep you from buying these beauties! The hands come in 15 different versions, from holding a cigarette to wishing someone peace. Like the Lola Tangos these hands and feet have a growing number of skin designers to make appliers for them, so with some luck you won't even have to match the skin on these babies.



Hair: Lelutka - Bouffant
Hands: Slink - Avatar Enhancement Hand Casual
Feet: Slink - Avatar Enhancement Feet Medium Barefeet Rigged
Lashes: Maxi Gossamer - Groomed Medium Black (Mesh)
Jacket:  Ducknipple - Apoc Hoodie
Pants:  Lapointe & Bastchild - S'Wear PVC Pants Skinny Zip
Shoes: Slink - Destiny Heels (Mesh Addon)
Pose: Sensations - Couch

Comments