And back again!

I've been gone for a while, but this week I got new vibes again. I've done some work to the layout of the blog as well. I found a way to add some of my sponsors to the blog (finally!), and for some reason the Plurk plugin that did not work before suddenly does work now.

And as I was working on the blog anyway I thought I might as well make a new blogpost, too. And earlier this week, I got a new pair of heels to review from Skifija! So behold the new Capricious! They are a pair of new strappy heels, which are colour changeable. As always these come with the feet which are so well known by now, and one HUD which controls everything. This HUD has gone some minor updates again, but nothing big like the last time I updated.

And for today's picture, I've asked my friend Chessa to be in the picture. So everyone, say hi to Chessa!



Adanaya:
Hair: Exile - American Woman
Nails: je suis... - Naive nails v2
Lashes: Maxi Gossamer - Groomed Medium Black (Mesh)
Jacket - Erratic - Rossi
Pants - Erratic - Abel
Shoes: Skifija - Capricious


Chessa:
Hair: Lelutka - Canto
Top:  Maitreya - Mignon top
Pants - Celoe - Yasmine
Bracelets - League - Wanderer
Glasses - Solar Eyewear - Atria
Shoes: Skifija - Capricious


Pose: Diesel Works - Girlfriends

Comments