Oh my God! I should have you dress me!

Lately it seems everybody is into making platform again, not in the least Skifija, which i've blogged about in an earlier post. This time it's Skifija again, along with some other goodies I found while browsing the Marketplace.

I think Skifija has become one of my new favorite footwear creators. Since he switched to mesh footwear I think I haven't missed one of Goran's designs. It all started with the Lady Night Pumps, where he was very innovative, being the first (that I know of, at least) to create shoes separate from the mesh feet, meaning that you could also take off your shoes! And to this date, The skifija bare feet are actually still my favorite bare feet in my inventory. And I know bare feet! I have them from most of the big shoe companies.

Anyway, this time Goran has released a new pair of thigh high boots, this time the Extreme Platform Boots, in black patent. I wonder if he will be releasing them in other colors as well, although the Sting Boots still only are available in black as well. Perhaps I should drop the suggestion at mr. Osterham, and perhaps in the future there will be other colors available.


The rest of the outfit is very black as well, and leans heavily on Etchaflesh, a shop that has become one of the better known mesh corset makers. In this outfit I have chosen for a neck corset, corset, panties, and arm warmers from Etchaflesh. Together with the lovely jacket from Indyra, and some other accessories these make up the complete outfit.

I must say I'm very pleased with this outfit as a whole as well. I've worn it yesterday all day, and while I was AFK most of the time, I got some nice compliments about it. One of the coolest remarks I got from people yesterday was the following:

"Oh, my God! I should have you dress me!"

Needless to say I was quite happy with that comment. I always say that copycats always are flattering. When people copy your look onto their own avatar they obviously like your styling. As long as the do not copy my entire avatar and keep some of their own creativity in their outfit, I don't mind people copying my style.

Hair: Truth Hawks - Cyanne
Shades: je suis... - Divine
Piercings: je suis... - Perce
Nails: Mstyle - Perfect Hand - Long Nails
Jacket: Indyra Originals - Republica Fur
Neck Corset: Etchaflesh - Zip Me Up Kalima Neck Corset
Corset and panties: Etchaflesh - Lady Death Lingerie Set
Arm Warmers: Etchaflesh - Rubber Arm Warmers
Boots: Skifija - Extreme Platform Boots
Pose: Diesel Works - Diva

Comments